Petit Cheval de Fer
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Petit Cheval de Fer

Pour l'amour de notre cheval national

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

quelques infos sur parelli et sa méthode !

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Sonami
Admin
Sonami

Féminin
Loisir : Équitation, Photographie, Art
Tes chevaux ? : Mygnonne & Sonara

quelques infos sur parelli et sa méthode ! Empty
MessageSujet: quelques infos sur parelli et sa méthode !   quelques infos sur parelli et sa méthode ! EmptyDim 21 Déc - 21:18

juste la base de ce qu'Est parelli et qui est parelli, un peu d'information en plus Smile
qu'est-ce que parelli ?
The Story
The Parelli method allows horse lovers at all levels and disciplines to achieve: success without force, partnership without dominance, teamwork without fear, willingness without intimidation, and harmony without coercion.

Founded in 1981 by lifelong horseman and teacher Pat Parelli, the Parelli Program combines common sense psychology and communication. Unlike many training programs, the Parelli method teaches the human, not the horse. Early on, Pat realized that horses already had all the skills they needed to thrive and relate with their kind. It was adding the human element that complicated things.

Horse owners who follow the Parelli program have found the greatest gift is discovering that Parelli enhances not only their relationship and communication with the horse, but touches every other relationship in their lives.

"It's more than just about the horse," reflects Linda. "It really dips into the personal development side of things. You learn about yourself, you learn about communication, about leadership, about truthfulness, about consequence and responsibility. You learn about love and imagination. The horse becomes the animal that tells you the truth about yourself in all these categories."

"People realize this is what they've been looking for in all their relationships," adds Pat. "It's balanced with love, language and leadership in equal doses. The program and their horse give them a living model so they can practice and become fluent in their abilities in all relationships, not just the horse relationships."

toutes les infos sont tiré de son propre site
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://sonaralife.skyblog.com
Sonami
Admin
Sonami

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: quelques infos sur parelli et sa méthode !   quelques infos sur parelli et sa méthode ! EmptyDim 21 Déc - 21:19

qui est parelli

Pat Parelli
Born in California's Bay Area, Pat Parelli was obsessed with horses at an early age. When Pat was just 13, a horseman and trapper named Freddie Ferrera of Livermore, California, recognized Pat's talents with horses and took him under his wing. During the summers he would teach him valuable lessons about how to be more natural with horses, dogs, cattle, and with nature itself.

Pat's horse career began simply by working in stables from the age of 9. If there were horses, Pat would be there, enthusiastically helping with whatever he could, ears open for every drop of information. He even started to develop his own ideas about raising foals and training horses, an unusual thing for a young boy.

At the age of 17, Pat launched himself into rodeos, his favorite event being the bareback. A natural, with a good coach in John Hawkins, Pat won the Bareback Rookie of the Year title in 1972, his buck off average just 4%. Watching many rodeo athletes trying to move on, Pat was determined to find life after rodeo. A career in training horses seemed logical and he started a business that concentrated on starting colts (young horses).

However, like many trainers before him, it wasn't long before the normal pattern of both equine and financial frustration set in and Pat found himself on the verge of getting out of horses altogether. This was not how he wanted to have to train horses, by processing them like inanimate objects.

Then three significant events changed his life:
1. He met Tony Ernst, from Australia, who was not only a student of the horse but was a disciple of the Kung Fu martial arts and a master musician;
2. He began to work under the tutelage of Troy Henry, a master horseman from Clovis, California, who specialized in training and developing both horse and rider for competition using psychology and communication;
3. He took an interest in developing mules to be able to perform like horses.

Through Tony Ernst, Pat learned about inner power and the Kung Fu principles of discipline, body control, and mind-body mastery.

Troy Henry opened up a whole new world to Pat by helping him understand the horse's mental and emotional processes as a prey animal as well as the true dynamics of horsemanship and how they applied to performance horses.

The mules taught Pat the importance of reverse psychology, the principle of safety and comfort as the only real incentives, and developed in him more savvy on how to get a prey animal to "want" to perform. They also taught him about patience! In 1980, Pat founded The American Mule Association.

Being an intense student of horses and horsemanship, Pat had begun to develop his own style of teaching and expanding these principles. He also became interested in showing reined cow horses and was successful in reining and cutting events with both horses and mules.

One of the greatest frustrations Pat experienced in training horses was handing them back to their owners. He found that if the rider didn't have enough savvy, the horses would regress. After much soul searching he finally decided that he couldn't go on training horses to put up with their owner's lack of skills and understanding, instead, he had to find a way to help people become more savvy with horses.

He soon discovered that he had a natural talent in finding the right words to explain what he understood about horses. So he turned his attention even more to helping people instead of training. He began to give "lessons" but had no idea that one day he would be able to help people on a much larger scale.

In 1983, while performing bridle-less at the California Livestock Symposium, Pat met three men who were to become major contributors to his knowledge. Tom Dorrance, Ray Hunt and Ronnie Willis. Pat hosted several of Ray Hunt's clinics and spent time with both Dorrance and Willis, all masters that in one way or another became mentors.

A few years later the world's leading equine behaviorist, Dr R. M. Miller, observed one of Pat's bridle-less demonstrations and quickly recognized that Pat's concepts aligned strongly with his own philosophy both on influencing the horse's mind and on foal imprinting. His prediction was that by the time Pat reached the age of 40, he would have become one of the best horsemen and teachers the world would have ever known.
Sonami
Admin
Sonami

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: quelques infos sur parelli et sa méthode !   quelques infos sur parelli et sa méthode ! EmptyDim 21 Déc - 21:19

qui est linda parelli

Most people want to know how a dressage rider ended up studying with Pat Parelli.

Had I not owned a horse who brought me to the 'end of the road,' I would never have gone to Pat Parelli for advice. But, there I was struggling for two years with a Thoroughbred that I was advised to "sell to a man" or "put a bullet in his head." I tried all kinds of devices to control him: chambons, martingales, draw reins, nose bands, different bits. But this horse would still go crazy - bolting, rearing, and freaking out. You get the picture. It was pretty miserable and dangerous every time I rode.

When I saw a video of Pat riding bridleless, I figured this cowboy was my last chance. I went to a Parelli clinic with a list of problems in my hand. I never got to show Pat the list because within five minutes I learned that horses were prey animals, that they lived by their instincts and when feeling threatened, trapped or unsafe, they would do whatever it took to escape. My horse was not being bad - he was following his instincts. That clinic changed everything between me and my horse.

To this day I can ride him without a saddle or bridle (remember, this was a horse who couldn't be stopped even with $200 worth of gadgets on his head!).

I'm often asked why I don't compete anymore. It's just not important to me right now. I'd rather win my horse's heart and maintain a pure focus on developing my savvy. I also dedicate most of my time to writing down what Pat teaches so that as many people as possible have access to this life-changing information. I'm having more fun with horses and accomplishing more than I ever thought possible, and I want to share that. I also want people to know that it doesn't take talent, it doesn't take bravery and it doesn't take years to get there.

It takes heart, desire and access to a phenomenal teacher who's willing to share everything he knows in a way that is simple to understand because it builds, step-by-step, to as high a level as you want to take it.

Here's to happy horses and happy riders
Sonami
Admin
Sonami

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: quelques infos sur parelli et sa méthode !   quelques infos sur parelli et sa méthode ! EmptyDim 21 Déc - 21:20

Success Stories - Aim`ee Thomas-Wilson

I never in a million years thought that I was going to be able to tie my horse up because when my horse was a foal he was tied up and whipped. Ever since then my horse wouldn't even look at the tying post let alone stand tied for more than 3 seconds. Then I started playing the seven games around the tying post and involving the tying post with the seven games. So yesterday I tied him up and he stood for 20 minutes! Then, because he did so well I untied him and let him go so he learns that the tying post isn't a predator and nobody is going to hurt him while he is tied up. So everyday I'm just going to add 5 minutes to the time that he is tied up until I am able to tie him as long as I need
Sonami
Admin
Sonami

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: quelques infos sur parelli et sa méthode !   quelques infos sur parelli et sa méthode ! EmptyDim 21 Déc - 21:20

Staff
Parelli Natural Horsemanship started out with Pat & Linda traveling cross country in their small trailer with horses and dogs in tow. Later, they opened their first office in Utah with a staff of three people. That skeleton staff accomplished what now takes a worldwide total of 90 staff members to accomplish. In addition to our knowledgeable staff, there are also 120 licensed Professional Parelli Instructors located throughout the world. These instructors allow Pat and Linda's program to reach beyond the borders of Colorado and educate natural horse lovers globally.

It is the mission of Parelli to raise the level of horsemanship worldwide by helping people Reveal their horse, Discover their potential, and Live their dream.
PhanieC

PhanieC

Féminin
Loisir : Équitation
Tes chevaux ? : 2 chevaux.Rumba Canadienne enr et Domino Canadien mélangé!

MessageSujet: Re: quelques infos sur parelli et sa méthode !   quelques infos sur parelli et sa méthode ! EmptyLun 22 Déc - 10:55

euh!! désolé, mais je comprends pas rien du tout!! J'aurais bien aimé savoir lire un peu plus l'anglais, mais il m'en manque vraiment beaucoup!! Est-ce que ça se fait traduire ça en français?? S'il te plait??
Sonami
Admin
Sonami

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: quelques infos sur parelli et sa méthode !   quelques infos sur parelli et sa méthode ! EmptyLun 22 Déc - 13:32

quand j'aurais 2 minutes je le ferai ( ça peut être long car je travaille vrm beaucoup cette semaine et c'est nowel )
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: quelques infos sur parelli et sa méthode !   quelques infos sur parelli et sa méthode ! Empty

quelques infos sur parelli et sa méthode !
Page 1 sur 1